What actions trigger the cooldown period?
Actions that DO trigger cooldown:
- Catching any wild Pokemon (including those from Incense, Lures & Meltan Boxes).
- Accidentally dropping a Pokeball on the catch screen.
- Feeding a berry to a wild Pokemon or raid boss.
- Spinning a PokeStop (even if bag is full or at spin limit).
- Placing a defender Pokemon in a Gym.
- Healing a Gym defender with a berry (only if you are near the Gym).
- Battling the defenders of a Gym.
- Having a Pokemon flee from you.
- Using a Gotcha or Pokeball Plus spin PokeStops or catch Pokemon for you.
If you are on cooldown: Performing any of the above actions will reset the cooldown timer. If you are away from where you are on cooldown at, it WILL also result in a softban!
Actions that DO NOT trigger cooldown:
- Teleporting to a new location.
- Encountering a wild Pokemon.
- Healing a Gym defender with a berry (only if you are far away from the Gym).
- Obtaining your free Raid Pass by clicking on a Gym (do not spin it).
- Autowalking (no catching or spinning).
- Hatching Eggs.
- Claiming quest and weekly rewards.
- Catching a reward Pokemon from quests.
- Speed raiding.
- Sending and opening Gifts.
- Using items on Pokemon (potions, revives, TMs, evolution items).
- Unlocking secondary moves on a Pokemon.
- Evolving a Pokemon.
- Powering-up a Pokemon.
- Transferring a Pokemon (deleting it).
- Transferring a Pokemon to your Nintendo Switch.
- Trading a Pokemon.
- Taking pictures of Pokemon.
- Changing your Buddy Pokemon.
- Gaining Buddy candies from walking.
- Using an Incense, Lucky Egg or Starpiece.
- Deleting items from your bag.
- Player-vs-Player (PvP) battles.
- Team leader training (battling Blanche, Candela or Spark).
- Placing a Lure or Special Lure on a PokeStop.
- Purchasing Pokecoins and items from the shop.
- Changing your avatar's appearance.
- Encountering and catching photobombing Pokemon ( Smeargle, Party Hat Pikachu, etc).
Tired of seeing advertisements? Become a Premium member to never see them again on our sites, along with supporting us here at ARSpoofing!